Rego LV404Y9 Series Twin-Stage Regulator
BULK ORDERS AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY AND OTHER PRODUCT OPTIONS.
SPECIAL 2 PSIG DELIVERY pressure twin stage regulator is designed to reduce container pressure down to 2 PSIG. A line pressure regulator is required downstream to reduce the 2 PSIG to a nominal 11” w.c.
- Incorporates an integral relief valve in the 2 PSIG stage portion of the regulator.
- Designed to pass no more than 5 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Large vent helps prevent blockage and is tapped with a FNPT thread for piping away.
- Compact Design
- Built in pressure taps. Plugs can be removed with a 3/16” hex allen wrench.
- Select Blue Finish to designate 2 PSIG delivery pressure for 2- pound systems
|Vapor Capacity BTU/hr Propane**
|½” F. NPT
|2 PSIG @ 25 PSIG Max Inlet
Maximum flow is based on 150 PSIG inlet pressure and 1.5 PSIG delivery pressure.
- LV404Y9 Series Twin-Stage Regulators Datasheet
Rego Regulators Catalog
Rego LP-Gas Serviceman’s Manual
- Rego Regulators Product Guide
We Also Recommend
OARA Type 98 Stabilizer and Appliance Regulators for Natural Gas and Propane