Honeywell Kromschroder VGBF Model 25/40 Springs
USE THE TECHNICAL LITERATURE BELOW TO DETERMINE THE SPECIFICATIONS YOU REQUIRE. OR CONTACT US FOR MORE OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE.
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
The spring-loaded gas pressure regulator VGBF with inlet pressure compensation diaphragm and zero shut-off serves to maintain the set outlet pressure constant despite changing gas flow rates and inlet pressures in gas pipelines.
Thanks to an additional safety diaphragm, no breather line is required, except for installation pursuant to NFPA 86.
For use in gas inlet sections in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries as well as in commercial heat generation, such as the packaging, paper and foodstuffs industries.
- Pressure regulators for gaseous media for installation in all types of gas appliances
- Design with inlet pressure compensation diaphragm ensures high control accuracy
- High flow rate due to optimal dimensioning
- Feedforwarding the furnace chamber pressure is possible
- No breather line required
See VGBF Spring Selection Chart here:
Click to Enlarge
- VGBF Gas Pressure Regulator Brochure
- VGBF Gas Pressure Regulator Technical Literature
- VGBF Gas Pressure Regulator Operating Instructions
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Kromschroder Low Gas Pressure Switch with Manual Reset DG Model
Regular price 16585 $165.85