Honeywell Kromschroder DL 1-50ET Air Pressure Switch
USE THE TECHNICAL LITERATURE BELOW TO DETERMINE THE SPECIFICATIONS YOU REQUIRE. OR CONTACT US FOR MORE OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE.
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
Pressure switches for air DL can be used as positive pressure switches, vacuum sensors, or differential pressure switches for air, flue gas, and other non-aggressive gases. They are not suitable for fuel gases. They monitor extremely low-pressure differentials.
They trigger switch-on, switch-off, or switch-over operations if a set switching point is reached. This switching point can be adjusted using a hand wheel or, if required, it can be fixed using an adjusting screw.
The diaphragm pressure switch with micro switch features particularly high contact reliability as low gas release components are used.
On DL..A, the positive pressure can be connected via a threaded connection (Rp 1⁄4) in the lower housing section.
- Monitoring of air, flue gas, and other non-aggressive gases
- High switching point stability
- Switching point selection via a hand wheel or an adjusting screw
- Screw terminals or AMP plugs for electrical connections
- Flexible mounting options
See DL Chart here:
Click to Enlarge
Calculating the nominal size: A web app selecting the correct product is available here.
- DL Air Pressure Switch Brochure
- DL Air Pressure Switch Technical Literature
- DL..A and DL..K Air Pressure Switch Operating Instructions