Dungs GMH High Pressure Switch
Ventless pressure switches are adjustable pressure switches for automatic burner controls.
NEMA 4 Enclosure Rating
SPDT pressure switch requires no auxiliary power. The GMH is suitable for making and/or breaking a circuit when the set point is exceeded. A tripped switch is indicated by a neon light after set point is exceeded. Manual reset is required to reset the switch
- Dungs GML High Pressure Switch
- Dungs GAO High or Low Pressure Switch
- Dungs GGAO High or Low Pressure Switch with Gold Contacts
- Dungs AA-A2 Differential Pressure Switch
- GMH-A2 O-ring Flange Connection Pressure Switches Datasheet and Instructions
- GMH-A4 1/4" NPT Connection Pressure Switches Datasheet and Instructions.