ACME Engineering MGMS Gas Monitoring System
The Acme MGMS is our latest multipoint, multigas detection system designed with modular construction and remote connectivity in mind. A DIN-rail mountable system consisting of a CM (Controller Module), RM (Relay Module) and AM (Analog Module) snap together for ease of installation, expandability and upgradeability. Industry-standard communication protocols like Ethernet and BACnet are available for remote supervision and reporting to building automation systems. A wide range of sensors are available for our SM (Sensor Module) detector network with plug-and-play architecture for sensor replacement. The sensors come pre-programmed and calibrated, eliminating the requirement for the use of test gas for site calibration after servicing. Full software control of relay and analog output logic means that changes can be made to the control philosophy post-installation to adjust to changing site conditions.
- Gas Detection network capable of communicating real time with any smart device.
- Pre-calibrated sensing elements makes maintenance a non-issue
- Highly accurate and gas specific sensors
- Full remote visibility of network through optional web based interface.
- Relative humidity and temperature compensated sensors
- Visual indication of sensor’s operational status
- Fully compatible with Acme’s MGMS-MC Control Panel